Collected by Gabriela Barros
Largo do Chafariz de Dentro, 1100-139 Lisboa, Portugal
This square is located in the oldest and one of the most typical neighborhoods in Lisbon. Yes, typical houses, old cafes, and grocery shops can still be found here. If you hear hollering out a window, don’t worry, probably it's just someone...
R. São Tomé, 1100-563 Lisboa, Portugal
Santa Luzia offers you a panoramic view over Alfama, where you can make out the Alfama labyrinth. From here, you can see Santa Engrácia Dome (also known as National Pantheon), Santo Estevão Church, and the two white towers from São Miguel Church....
Travessa Nova de S. Domingos Nº9 3º ESQ, 1100-372 Lisboa, Portugal
I really love Portuguese food, and especially petiscos (snacks). Almost every weekend, there’s a fair with Portuguese products. You can try sausages, ham, cheese, olive oil, bread, and many flavors of jelly like pumpkin or tomato. And of course...
R. do Ginjal 69, 2800-284 Almada, Portugal
The light in Lisbon is something else. It bathes the neighborhood streets, lighting the colorful buildings. It reflects in the river and off the rooftops. A special moment is at sunset, when you can choose one of many points in Lisbon from which...
- 1 Travel News “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 2 Travel News Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Opening Soon—Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- 3 Travel Tips How to Get the Best Last-Minute Travel Deals
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 5 Natural Wonders California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom