Collected by Lisa Osta
Lisa Osta′s Wishlist
Avenue de la Burlière, 84220 Roussillon, France
Lucky enough to see this for the 3rd time in my life and hoping to return for more: blooming lavender fields in Provence. This one came up just as we approached Roussillon from the south. We noticed all the cars parked on the side of the street...
84220 Roussillon, France
There is a small, rural village in Provence called Roussillon known for its large ochre deposits found in the clay surrounding the village. You can even visit the ochre quarry nearby, now unused. The village itself is situated on an ochre ridge...
84800 L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, France
I have selectively framed food photos from my travels for my kitchen and this photo might be a new personal favorite! Not to mention that the olives were some of the best I've had the pleasure of eating! If you are looking for a Sunday outing...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village