Collected by Lisa James
Lisa James′s Wishlist
There is a sliver of Africa where four countries almost converge: Zambia, Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana. The Chobe River is one of the many separation points between Botswana and Namibia and it’s also where I experienced one of my favorite...
A 33, Botswana
You don’t have to be in a large city to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime happy hour experience. Sometimes all it takes is a nice glass of wine and impossibly beautiful surroundings. One such place is aboard the Zambezi Queen, a luxury riverboat moored...
- 1 Natural Wonders There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Holiday Travel Required Reading: 29 New Books for Every Type of Traveler
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village