Collected by Lisa
Les Jardins de Marqueyssac, 24220 Vezac, France
The Marqueyssac Gardens in the Périgord region of France are not only the most visited in the region but among the most reminiscent of a fairytale landscape. Perched on a hill overlooking the Dordogne valley, Julien de Cerval's topiary masterpiece...
Carrer de la Dagueria, 16, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
This is one of the shops that always make my foodie tours (and where I also go when I need a snack). Katherine, the owner, serves those little cheese tastings that I love. For only three euro you get one goat, one sheep, and one cow cheese (served...
47900 CA-1, Big Sur, CA 93920, USA
Described by devotees as the most luxurious, one-of-a-kind lodging experience in all of California, the Post Ranch Inn was purpose-built to blend in with the Santa Lucia Mountains. Opened in 1992, and designed by famed Big Sur architect Mickey...
Località Sbarcatello, 58019 Porto Ercole GR, Italy
You don't hear a lot about Maremma, the western coast of Tuscany. But Il Pellicano has long been a famous retreat outside of the town of Porto Ercole, right by where the Costa Concordia tipped over. Awesome pool high about the calm ocean. 2 star...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022