Collected by Lisa
Brooklyn, NY, USA
It's been a while since I took my first 'Made in Brooklyn' tour with Dom, the company's enthusiastic and friendly owner (pictured here, he's the smiling bald guy!). I've since lost the photographs I took in moves across the globe and I can no...
1601 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10128, USA
I didn't take a CitiFari tour of New York City because I needed to learn about photography but rather because, as a photographer, I wanted to see the city through the eyes of another person who looks at everything as through a lens. I wanted to...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign