Collected by Lindsay Brugger
Lindsay Brugger′s Wishlist
80 Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It's become tradition for me to go get a pastry at the Balthazaar bakery in SoHo and then sit on one of the benches outside the store to people watch. I find no greater joy than to sit still on a very busy street, in my own little world, while I...
50 N Main St, Wallingford, CT 06492, USA
NY can't hog the title of best pizza. Head to the sleepy town of Wallingford, CT and visit Half Moon on North Main Street. Order the chicken pesto pizza. Beware: You will probably make this a habitual detour while driving on 95 or the Merritt.
59 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, The Little Pub at 59 Ethan Allen Highway in beautiful Ridgefield, Connecticut, is one of Fairfield County's best-kept secrets. Established in 2009, The Little Pub offers a quaint, authentic pub...
74 Chester Maine Road, North Stonington, CT 06359, USA
North Stonington, Connecticut is a beautiful town just a few miles from the ocean. It has a lot of old rock walls and historic charm. While visiting there you can go to one of several wineries like Jonathan Edwards. North Stonington is also just a...
1480 Litchfield Turnpike, New Hartford, CT 06057, USA
I visited the Connecticut Valley Winery in the early part of spring when it was still colder out. After a tasting of their wines I got a glass of one of their whites and sat by their fireplace. The glass was accompanied by a plate of cheese and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local