Collected by Lindsay Brugger
Lindsay Brugger′s Wishlist
80 Spring St, New York, NY 10012, USA
It's become tradition for me to go get a pastry at the Balthazaar bakery in SoHo and then sit on one of the benches outside the store to people watch. I find no greater joy than to sit still on a very busy street, in my own little world, while I...
50 N Main St, Wallingford, CT 06492, USA
NY can't hog the title of best pizza. Head to the sleepy town of Wallingford, CT and visit Half Moon on North Main Street. Order the chicken pesto pizza. Beware: You will probably make this a habitual detour while driving on 95 or the Merritt.
59 Ethan Allen Hwy, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USA
Open seven days a week for lunch and dinner, The Little Pub at 59 Ethan Allen Highway in beautiful Ridgefield, Connecticut, is one of Fairfield County's best-kept secrets. Established in 2009, The Little Pub offers a quaint, authentic pub...
74 Chester Maine Road, North Stonington, CT 06359, USA
North Stonington, Connecticut is a beautiful town just a few miles from the ocean. It has a lot of old rock walls and historic charm. While visiting there you can go to one of several wineries like Jonathan Edwards. North Stonington is also just a...
1480 Litchfield Turnpike, New Hartford, CT 06057, USA
I visited the Connecticut Valley Winery in the early part of spring when it was still colder out. After a tasting of their wines I got a glass of one of their whites and sat by their fireplace. The glass was accompanied by a plate of cheese and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter