Collected by Linda Lyons
Linda Lyons′s Wishlist
Derb Assehbi, Marrakesh 40000, Morocco
We found Morocco to be beautiful, intriguing, and overwhelming. We would hit the square all day then go relax at our secluded riad about 30 km south of all the chaos. One thing we knew we absolutely had to do was learn how to cook with all the...
tajines of lamb, fish and olives (oh the olives!!), dates that taste like none other, mint tea traditions throughout each day-each new location presents a new array of the local cuisine and the delicate variations between regions, rugs died with...
I couldn’t get it out of my mind…like the time I heard that the Russian Cat Circus was performing in my city…I HAD to go and see those crazy Russian housecats perform tricks! Once I had heard that goats in Morocco climbed high up in trees, I was...
Aït Benhaddou, Morocco
Jimi Hendrix and Angelina Jolie. Two folks I'm expecting to run into at any moment. The first, quite deceased, would appear in this "castle made of sand" through a hashish hookah haze. The other would be in the bar at the movie studio up the road...
Ah, the jalaba - one of the best souvenirs you can bring home from Morocco. A jalaba (djellaba/jellaba) is a traditional Berber robe with long sleeves & a pointy hood (known as a qob and often used as an extra pocket for carrying small items home...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free