Collected by Linda Fulghum Goodman
Linda Fulghum Goodman′s Wishlist
Piazza del Duomo, 8, 53100 Siena SI, Italy
The floor of the Cathedral of Siena, 'the most beautiful... largest and magnificent... that ever was made' (Giorgio Vasari) worth a visit by sure, believe me! Every year I come back there when it is open, two months a year from the week after the...
İskele Mahallesi, İskele Cd., 35430 Urla/İzmir, Turkey
Netted heaps of hope On modern marina machine ways out to the merry Mediterranean Maritime We gaze. Sweet white treasures of Ionian grapes Ready for the squish Turning effort into wine A masquerade of elegance And effervescence Architectural...
Sipi SIPI TRADING CENTRE, Uganda
During our five week visit to Uganda we had the great fortune to discover Sipi Falls. The falls are on the lower slopes of Mt. Elgon, in the Kapchorwa district near the border of Kenya. It was, without a doubt, our favorite spot among the many...
Le Coin, Le Carbet, Martinique
Neisson (just down the coast from Saint-Pierre) is open all year, but the best time to visit is during the harvest, usually late January through early June. That’s when you can see the distillery in action. Open Mon.–Sat. 596/(0) 596-78-03-70.
4040 NE 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33137, USA
“Zaha Hadid was the recipient of Design Miami’s first Designer of the Year award in 2005. I commissioned her to design Elastika, an installation for the atrium of the Moore Building. The white sculpture is a futuristic contrast to its...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village