Collected by Linda DeWolfe
Linda DeWolfe ′s Wishlist
Plaza de San Miguel, 1, 28005 Madrid, Spain
The Mercado de San Miguel in Madrid is one of the best places to go for a little of everything local, or tapas-style shopping. They are always busy. Whether you are looking for ham or oysters, fresh fruits or desserts, coffee or wine, they have it...
On our second day in Donostia-San Sebastian, we rode the funicular railway up Mount Igeldo to take in the view back on the city. As high season had just ended, the beach around La Concha Bay was deserted and the little carnival attraction on top...
These guys are a new tourism company in town, offering Tours in and around Porto, to see the other side of tourism. The "Hidden Porto Tour" is amazing, in 3 hours we get to see so much about the city, taste the best custard tart ever and get on...
Ulica kralja Petra Krešimira IV, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
In a swift four minutes, the Dubrovnik cable car will deliver you to the top of Mount Srdi for awe-inspiring views of the Old Town and Elaphite Islands. On clear days, you can even see Italy far out on the horizon. Next to the cable-car station is...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter