Collected by Nancy Everett
Malecón Cisneros, Miraflores 15074, Peru
This statue can be found at Lovers' park, which is right along the boardwalk of Lima Beach. It is aptly called The Kiss and the park was packed with lovers when I was there on Valentine's Day, which is a national holiday in Peru. Every year on...
Lima, Av. Pedro de Osma 301, Barranco 15063, Peru
A few years back, when Lima's Central Restaurante was closed because of zoning issues, Peru's celebrity chef, Gastón Acurio, was one of many who petitioned for it to be reopened. I knew that meant the young chef at Central, Virgilio...
Jr. Madre de Dios S/N, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
We got to play with water on our last day in Peru. This is a public park in Lima that from Wednesdays to Sundays put on a fountain show. There are a total of 13 different water fountains for the people to enjoy and to participate in if desired....
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna