Lima for Laura
Everyone in Lima knows Canta Rana—some consider it the best cevicheria in the city. The owners’ son has a spot in the main market called Canta Ranita where the ceviche is just as good, and even though it’s a stall, the place has...
Amoramar is by far the chicest spot in the neighborhood. Part of the dining room is open-air, and an art gallery and a florist shop are on-site. The menu is half Peruvian classics and half fusion-y dishes. Their pisco sours with...
- 1 Travel Tips The World’s Coolest Travel Jobs—and How to Get Them
- 2 Air Travel Emirates Has $799 Flights for Two This Valentine’s Day—but You’ll Have to Act Fast
- 3 National Parks 11 Crowd-Free National Parks You Should Visit Instead
- 4 Where to Go in Spring Places Where Your U.S. Dollar Will Go Far in Spring
- 5 Packing Tips How to Apply Marie Kondo’s Life-Changing Magic to Packing