Collected by Elise
Calle Miguel Dasso, San Isidro 15073, Peru
I was browsing the shops at Calle Miguel Dasso one time and was surprised to find in a hidden shop some of the most creative shoes in Lima. Jessic Butrich, a Peruvian designer, creates colorful shoes with a style that will remind you of the 50s....
Av. Almte. Miguel Grau 1511, Barranco 15063, Peru
MAC - Museu de Arte Contemporânea de Lima - is a small museum, but what it lacks in size, it has in style. There are usually four exhibits in three glass-enclosed areas, with beautiful views of the city and nature surrounding it. To bring the...
Malecón de la Reserva 610, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Helena is an old lady from Ica, a city next to Lima, who always loved to cook. One day, 35 years ago, she decided to make a typical sweet from this area: tejas. She never stopped making them since. I discovered her sweets when a friend gave them...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Happiest Country Is All About Reading, Coffee, and Saunas
- 2 Natural Wonders “Unbearable” Crowds Force California Town to Restrict Access to Poppy Bloom
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Ongoing Paris Riots
- 4 Where to Go in Spring California Wildflowers: Where and When to Find Them During the Super Bloom
- 5 Travel News Brazil Eliminates Visa Requirements for U.S. Travelers