Collected by Elise
Calle Miguel Dasso, San Isidro 15073, Peru
I was browsing the shops at Calle Miguel Dasso one time and was surprised to find in a hidden shop some of the most creative shoes in Lima. Jessic Butrich, a Peruvian designer, creates colorful shoes with a style that will remind you of the 50s....
Av. Almte. Miguel Grau 1511, Barranco 15063, Peru
MAC - Museu de Arte Contemporânea de Lima - is a small museum, but what it lacks in size, it has in style. There are usually four exhibits in three glass-enclosed areas, with beautiful views of the city and nature surrounding it. To bring the...
Malecón de la Reserva 610, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Helena is an old lady from Ica, a city next to Lima, who always loved to cook. One day, 35 years ago, she decided to make a typical sweet from this area: tejas. She never stopped making them since. I discovered her sweets when a friend gave them...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter