Mari Solari is one of the foremost authorities on native folk art. She has the most amazing showroom. It’s part shop, part museum. If you’re lucky, she will show you some of her private collection. Jr. Cajamarca 212, 51/(0)...
Statues guard the entrance to Dedalo, a shop dedicated to Peruvian art, fashion, and jewelry. Each room of the old colonial home is stuffed with beautiful things, from funky knits to handmade silver to wonderful felt jewelry. ...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2Portugal’s Exquisite Historic Lodgings Offer a Window to the Past
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 5The True Magic of Machu Picchu Isn’t Where You Think It Is