Collected by Kara McCartney
Calle Ernesto Plascencia 255, Ernesto Plascencia, Distrito de San Isidro 15073, Peru
For the exquisite gold-wrapped truffles, nougats, toffees, cookies, and candies at this chocolate boutique, it’s worth stepping off Avenida Conquistadores. Bestselling truffle flavors include sweet cream manjar blanco, Porto, and Peruvian dark...
Av. Los Conquistadores, San Isidro 15073, Peru
Peruvian designer Mariana Lengua uses leather to create handbags, clutches, wallets, ipad covers, shoes and boots. The pieces are perfect for every day use, with simple and functional design, but still stylish and beautiful. You can sign up to...
Centro Empresarial Real, Av. Sto. Toribio 173, San Isidro 15073, Peru
La Locanda restaurant does refined Mediterranean-Peruvian cuisine. Starting with a beautifully plated amuse-bouche of foie gras and pressed pineapple gel on a solid stone plate, I was wowed by the meal's creative fusion. The tiradito of lime and...
Av Felipe S, Av. Gral. Salaverry 3103, San Isidro 15076, Peru
Ice cream is cheaper than air conditioning in Lima, and while the city doesn’t boast much of the former, it has the latter in spades. Despite ice cream’s wide availability throughout the city, however, there’s really only one great place for...
Av. Rivera Navarrete 530, San Isidro 15046, Peru
Segundo Muelle is a San Isidro ceviche institution that also has an extensive menu of cooked criollo seafood specialties. The lime- and chili-marinated seafood dish is traditionally eaten at lunch, the main meal of the day, so come between noon...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys