A contemporary arts and crafts shop with an attached café in a lovely restored casona in Barranco. Dédalo, the brainchild of an artistic couple that studied arts and literature in Florence, features unique, carefully curated...
If your main goal is picking up some lovely Peruvian-made handicrafts, fashion and other local delights, Centro Comercial Larcomar is one of Peru's loveliest shopping malls, sitting on prime cliff-top real estate, just above the sea. You can find...
A must-stop on the traditional handicraft circuit, this massive market—stretching four city blocks in Miraflores!—is home to stall after stall of kitschy bric-a-brac, pre-Columbian–style pottery, alpaca everything and an endless...
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Tips + News CDC Issues New Advice for International Travelers: Get 2 COVID Tests
- 3 Tech + Gear The Ultimate Guide to Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals in 2020
- 4 Tips + News Navigating the Latest Travel Restrictions Across the U.S.
- 5 Tips + News The World’s First Energy-Positive Hotel Is Coming to Arctic Norway