Collected by Karen
Jr. Madre de Dios S/N, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
We got to play with water on our last day in Peru. This is a public park in Lima that from Wednesdays to Sundays put on a fountain show. There are a total of 13 different water fountains for the people to enjoy and to participate in if desired....
Av. Petit Thouars 5245, Lima 15074, Peru
A must-stop on the traditional handicraft circuit, this massive market—stretching four city blocks in Miraflores!—is home to stall after stall of kitschy bric-a-brac, pre-Columbian–style pottery, alpaca everything and an endless...
Av Hipólito Unanue 203, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Cevicherias are classic Peruvian restaurants. That’s where the locals go to have lunch, drink, meet their friends and meet new people too. El Mercado, by famous chef Rafael Osterling, is one of the best cevicherias in town. With its old market...
Jirón Sáenz Peña 204, Barranco 15063, Peru
Despite its distinction as Lima's most atmospheric neighborhood, the seaside district of Barranco lacked a luxury hotel—that is, until Hotel B came along in 2013. Boho-chic Barranco is home to top art galleries and grand, century-old...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village