Collected by Karen
Jr. Madre de Dios S/N, Cercado de Lima 15046, Peru
We got to play with water on our last day in Peru. This is a public park in Lima that from Wednesdays to Sundays put on a fountain show. There are a total of 13 different water fountains for the people to enjoy and to participate in if desired....
Av. Petit Thouars 5245, Lima 15074, Peru
A must-stop on the traditional handicraft circuit, this massive market—stretching four city blocks in Miraflores!—is home to stall after stall of kitschy bric-a-brac, pre-Columbian–style pottery, alpaca everything and an endless...
Av Hipólito Unanue 203, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Cevicherias are classic Peruvian restaurants. That’s where the locals go to have lunch, drink, meet their friends and meet new people too. El Mercado, by famous chef Rafael Osterling, is one of the best cevicherias in town. With its old market...
Jirón Sáenz Peña 204, Barranco 15063, Peru
Despite its distinction as Lima's most atmospheric neighborhood, the seaside district of Barranco lacked a luxury hotel—that is, until Hotel B came along in 2013. Boho-chic Barranco is home to top art galleries and grand, century-old...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022