Collected by Marie Guevara
18 Bis Rue de Valmy, 59000 Lille, France
If you find yourself in Lille on the first Sunday of the month, you’re in luck – like many other cities in France, Lille participates in Free Museum Day! Yes, you heard right: every museum in the city is free for the whole day. Once every month....
10 Rue des Vieux Murs, 59800 Lille, France
I don't believe I have words big enough to capture my huge love for Tamper, but bear with me as I try to express it anyway: The owners. Every great establishment has a great team behind it, and Germain and Marie-Sophie have nailed it. Warm,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys