Collected by Paul Schoondermark
10 Rue des Vieux Murs, 59800 Lille, France
I don't believe I have words big enough to capture my huge love for Tamper, but bear with me as I try to express it anyway: The owners. Every great establishment has a great team behind it, and Germain and Marie-Sophie have nailed it. Warm,...
2-4 Rue des Vieux Murs, 59000 Lille, France
Located in the picturesque Place aux Oignons, Au Vieux de la Vieille is the first place I started falling in love with Lille. At the end of my first day exploring the city by foot, I stopped in to kick back and enjoy a beer. I couldn't get over...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019