Collected by Lila Wolan-Jedziniak
Lila Wolan-Jedziniak′s Wishlist
Buena Vista, CO 81211, USA
St. Elmo was once a gold and silver mining town founded in 1880. It’s now one of Colorado's most preserved ghost towns. Chipmunks out number the residents and there are also a lot of hummingbirds. St. Elmo is about two and a half hours from Vail,...
Independence Pass, Colorado 81210, USA
Driving up Independence Pass is a beautiful way to spend the afternoon and along the way to the top of this 12,096’ pass you can stop at highlights. For the thrill seekers, near the Grottos there is a series of waterfalls that flow into a crystal...
5234 US Hwy 285, Antonito, CO 81120, USA
Amherst Center, Amherst, MA, USA
I've seen this stream season after season; in the snow, the fall, the blossom of spring, the heat of the sun and in what I call the interstices of temperature when things fall just in between. I’ve sat next to this stream, seen trees that surround...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village