Collected by Risamay
Genoa, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
For "Rolli Days" the city of Genova (or Genoa, to Americans) opens a large number of its UNESCO World Heritage Rolli palaces to the public. Entry is free and there are often corresponding art exhibits, concerts, theatrical performances and more....
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos