Lights, Camera, Action: On Set in Malta
A distinctive landscape, turquoise blue sea, and well-preserved ancient archaeological sites make Malta an ideal filming location for dramatic productions. Since 1925, a succession of movies and television series have used the archipelago as a backdrop. These are some of its most famous filming spots.
- 1Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game