Lifes a beach
Collected by Brett Hughes
Spots to get wet and relax/adventure.
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Tulum is one place that is truly unique. It's eco-chic off the grid style and location while simple by nature is truly a magical experience. a 10km strip with jungle on one side and beach cabanas on the other all with a different flair, flavor and...
Rue de la Distillerie, La Trinité, Martinique
The rums from this historic distillery get their unique flavors from the island’s tropical humidity and the volcanic soils of the sugarcane fields sloping down from Mount Pelée. Open Mon.–Sat. Fonds Préville, Macouba, 596/(0) 596-78-92-55.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019