Collected by Alexa Rae Johnson
Skabram 201, 962 99 Jokkmokk, Sweden
Swedish wilderness tour guides Matti Holmgrem and Stina Svensson of Jokkmokkguiderna often spend days on end camping out and sledding through the spectacular mountain regions of Padjelanta and Sarek National Parks in Laponia with their 38 Siberian...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village