Liberia, Costa Rica
Collected by Michael Ayisi
Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Not far west of the Pan American Highway, just off of Hwy 21, if memory serves, in the city of Liberia, Costa Rica, sits a nondescript abode. It doesn't stand out much from the surrounding homes with its white walls, tin roof, and leaning wooden...
Guanacaste Province, Coco, Costa Rica
Costa Rica's Pacific coast sunsets, like this one at Playas del Coco, are truly spectacular. There are many local tours that offer half day sunset cruises with open bars and snacks included—our family particularly enjoyed our cruise with Seabird...
Santa Rosa, Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Canopy, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
In the cloud forest of Costa Rica, my girlfriend and I ventured to one of the world's longest zip line tours. Heights and I have an uneasy relationship so I was a bit nervous about the experience at first but working up from short, relatively low...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind