Liberia, Costa Rica
Collected by Michael Ayisi
Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
Not far west of the Pan American Highway, just off of Hwy 21, if memory serves, in the city of Liberia, Costa Rica, sits a nondescript abode. It doesn't stand out much from the surrounding homes with its white walls, tin roof, and leaning wooden...
Guanacaste Province, Coco, Costa Rica
Costa Rica's Pacific coast sunsets, like this one at Playas del Coco, are truly spectacular. There are many local tours that offer half day sunset cruises with open bars and snacks included—our family particularly enjoyed our cruise with Seabird...
Santa Rosa, Tamarindo, Guanacaste, Canopy, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
In the cloud forest of Costa Rica, my girlfriend and I ventured to one of the world's longest zip line tours. Heights and I have an uneasy relationship so I was a bit nervous about the experience at first but working up from short, relatively low...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local