Collected by Liz Kohn
401 Cross St, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
Sometimes you don't have a four-hour window to drive across the Bluegrass countryside, take a distillery tour, wander the gift shop a bit, and return home. Rather, you have a finite window for catching local flavor before a University of Kentucky...
111 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Sunrise Bakery, located on the corner of Main & Limestone in downtown Lexington, Kentucky, is hardly ever open for business; you can only get their beloved pastries three times a week. Although this limited time slot may be difficult to navigate,...
105 Eastern Ave, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
Whenever I return to my hometown for a weekend or family holiday, the first thing I do is grab a few of my closest friends and roll up to this coffee shop. Always. A Cup of Common Wealth's mission is practically stated in the name it bears. With...
529 W Main St, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Daily Offerings is a personal favorite of mine, and amongst other Lexington millennials. Serving beautifully crafted espresso drinks (roasted in-house!), brewed coffee and tea to order, and a plethora of gluten-free treats, this sleekly designed...
Gratz Park, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Only a block from the downtown plaza hotels, Gratz Park Historic District is definitely a must-do walkabout in Lexington, Kentucky. Pick up a free map, and wander around the several blocks of landmark brick and wood homes dating from the 18th and...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys