Collected by Christopher Helscher
401 Cross St, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
Sometimes you don't have a four-hour window to drive across the Bluegrass countryside, take a distillery tour, wander the gift shop a bit, and return home. Rather, you have a finite window for catching local flavor before a University of Kentucky...
Gratz Park, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Only a block from the downtown plaza hotels, Gratz Park Historic District is definitely a must-do walkabout in Lexington, Kentucky. Pick up a free map, and wander around the several blocks of landmark brick and wood homes dating from the 18th and...
147 N Limestone, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Adorable little hometown pub where no one knows your name when you enter, but everyone knows your name when you leave! Sit at the bar, sit in the dining area or sit outside. Wherever you sit, you're still close enough to have conversations with...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 4 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna