Collected by Christopher Helscher
401 Cross St, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
Sometimes you don't have a four-hour window to drive across the Bluegrass countryside, take a distillery tour, wander the gift shop a bit, and return home. Rather, you have a finite window for catching local flavor before a University of Kentucky...
Gratz Park, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Only a block from the downtown plaza hotels, Gratz Park Historic District is definitely a must-do walkabout in Lexington, Kentucky. Pick up a free map, and wander around the several blocks of landmark brick and wood homes dating from the 18th and...
147 N Limestone, Lexington, KY 40507, USA
Adorable little hometown pub where no one knows your name when you enter, but everyone knows your name when you leave! Sit at the bar, sit in the dining area or sit outside. Wherever you sit, you're still close enough to have conversations with...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun