Collected by Lewis Newmark
702 Ash St, San Diego, CA 92101, USA
Located just outside of downtown San Diego, this eatery serves traditional homemade Italian cuisine. The atmosphere is casual yet elegant. Be sure to try the Genovese Panini! With prosciutto, fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, and pesto spread—it's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village