Let's Get Cooking
Collected by Brianna Simmons , AFAR Local Expert
Calle Lás Ánimas s/n, Ánimas Bajas, Animas Bajas, 23407 San José del Cabo, B.C.S., Mexico
Los Cabos has more than offer than sand and sea. This tip of the Baja Peninsula has deep farming roots. Huerta los Tamarindos organic farm offers farm tours and cooking classes. Harvest ingredients from the fields and prepare a four-course meal...
Av. Francisco Medina Ascencio, Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
There's no better way to preserve the flavors of vacation than by learning how to cook the regional specialties yourself. A cooking class in Puerto Vallarta offers the opportunity to do exactly that, all while taking in the local scenery and...
2 Place des Alpilles, 83140 Six-Fours-les-Plages, France
A Trek Travel culinary journey biking through Provence begins with a Provençal cooking experience with Michelin-starred Chef Xavier Mathieu at the prestigious Le Phébus hotel. Nestled in the heart of the Luberon, chef Mathieu reinterprets...
- 1 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 2 Restaurants + Cafés This Bistro Was Just Voted the Best New Restaurant in the United States
- 3 Travel News Tour Guides Will Soon Be Restricted at Two Popular NYC Sites
- 4 Travel Tips Temples, Tipping, and Train Rides: A Guide to Japan for First-Timers
- 5 Where to Go in Spring 10 Best Places to Travel in May