Collected by AFAR Traveler
AFAR Traveler′s Wishlist
Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
This highlight come from this past winter when I was living and traveling through Central America. While I had a base in Coco, Costa Rica, I spent three months traveling around Central America, including Monteverde, Palo Verde National Park, and...
If you haven’t been to Nicaragua, you probably haven’t met Vigorón. I had my first encounter with Vigorón just the other day. Vigorón is not a person, nor a place, but a traditional Nicaraguan dish. Boiled yucca, a potato-like root vegetable,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico