Collected by AFAR Traveler
AFAR Traveler′s Wishlist
Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
This highlight come from this past winter when I was living and traveling through Central America. While I had a base in Coco, Costa Rica, I spent three months traveling around Central America, including Monteverde, Palo Verde National Park, and...
If you haven’t been to Nicaragua, you probably haven’t met Vigorón. I had my first encounter with Vigorón just the other day. Vigorón is not a person, nor a place, but a traditional Nicaraguan dish. Boiled yucca, a potato-like root vegetable,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys