Let Me Take to Rio
Collected by Janelle Albino
Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
A new addition to the hopping Leblon neighborhood, Brigite’s is perfect for a low-key bite. Parquet floors and an open kitchen complement dishes that range from namorado whitefish with flaxseed farofa (a mix of flour and yuca) to steak tartare...
R. Visc. de Pirajá, 452 - 1 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-002, Brazil
Let me be honest about food in Rio; I did not eat much. Not because the food was bad, but because In the summer it’s all about keeping it light and tight. The hot bodies in Rio (there are about 2 gyms on every other block) can be a bit...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now