Collected by Shara Johnson (SKJ Traveler)
Sani Pass, Mkhomazi Wilderness area, South Africa
Having just spent 4 weeks in sweltering heat in South Africa, the last thing I expected in the middle of October was to get caught in a snow storm in Lesotho, the small country that lies like an island in the middle of South Africa. Yet as we...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun