Collected by Leslie Oddo
Leslie Oddo′s Wishlist
32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
on a stretch of coastline between malibu and oxnard, i encountered a rare find: crashing waves, tide pools and rock formations reminiscent of the pacific northwest. the small, easy to overlook access to el matador beach keeps it quiet.
35000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Have you ever wanted to camp in walking distance to a secluded beach, rife with wildlife like starfish, crabs and sea anemones? A 45-minute drive out of central LA yields this amazing experience. Leo Carillo has a very well maintained campsite,...
327 Latigo Canyon Rd, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Have you ever wondered where they film shows like The Biggest Loser or The Bachelor? They're all perfectly set in the hills of Malibu somewhere, right? Well now you can drive past all the compounds the major studios use for those shows on your way...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign