Collected by Leslie Oddo
Leslie Oddo′s Wishlist
32350 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
on a stretch of coastline between malibu and oxnard, i encountered a rare find: crashing waves, tide pools and rock formations reminiscent of the pacific northwest. the small, easy to overlook access to el matador beach keeps it quiet.
35000 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Have you ever wanted to camp in walking distance to a secluded beach, rife with wildlife like starfish, crabs and sea anemones? A 45-minute drive out of central LA yields this amazing experience. Leo Carillo has a very well maintained campsite,...
327 Latigo Canyon Rd, Malibu, CA 90265, USA
Have you ever wondered where they film shows like The Biggest Loser or The Bachelor? They're all perfectly set in the hills of Malibu somewhere, right? Well now you can drive past all the compounds the major studios use for those shows on your way...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December