Collected by Leslie Lynch
Leslie Lynch′s Wishlist
Santa Korda Kalea, 4, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
At La Cuchara de San Telmo, on the corner of the plaza Valle Lersundi in San Sebastian, the specialties were hot pintxos, quickly prepared to order--from the menu or the specials board, or by pointing to what your neighbor was eating. This was one...
Plaza de Carlos Blasco Imaz, 1, 20003 Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
The Aquarium was so lovely that my 16-year-old granddaughter, Caitlin, was unable to maintain the attitude of feigned boredom that plagued us last summer in San Sebastian. Oh, the joys of travel with a teenager!
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 Air Travel AFAR Readers Reveal Their Favorite U.S. Airports
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter