Collected by Philip Dean Altvater
3 Williamsville Rd, Stockbridge, MA 01262, USA
Built in 1898, Chesterwood was the former summer estate of America's foremost public sculptor, Daniel Chester French, whose best known works include the "Seated Lincoln" for Washington, D.C.'s Lincoln Memorial, and the "Minute Man" in Concord, MA....
55 Pittsfield Rd, Lenox, MA 01240, USA
For a sweet reprieve, a stop at Chocolate Springs is a must. Owner and chocolatier Joshua Needleman is Culinary Institute of America–trained and put in his time at places like La Maison du Chocolat in Manhattan and Paris before opening up his own...
37 Church St, Lenox, MA 01240, USA
Chef Bjorn Somlo has been nominated for James Beard Awards multiple times so he’s not exactly under the radar, but many are still surprised to find a restaurant of this caliber in the Berkshires. The small, modern restaurant is situated directly...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December