Collected by Leilah Nicole
Leilah Nicole′s Wishlist
500 Greenhill Ave, Wilmington, DE 19805, USA
Oddity Bar is a weird place -- and people love it. More than 100 kinds of beers and vegan options and pub grub are available on the menu. Packed out, it draws the area's up-and-coming bands each weekend, and its decor includes taxidermy, occult...
54 E Main St, Newark, DE 19711, USA
Rainbow's a mainstay to downtown Newark. Over the years, the location has moved multiple times and much to locals' dismay, its existence was even threatened last year when the previous owner up and moved to the West Coast, but the small-town book...
19018 Vernazza, SP, Italy
During college, I found a random photo online of an Italian village jutting into the sea; cue sunset backdrop. I posted the no-name land on Facebook with the caption, "Hello, place I will someday go." More than four years later, I stood, awed,...
Gattererberg 17, 6272 Stummerberg, Austria
The opaque night and precarious drive up the one-lane mountain road left my two friends and me laughing and joking anxiously. Our headlights shone only to the next drop-off zag, and the Kinkade-view of the town below didn't exactly comfort us,...
1001 Longwood Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348, USA
When Philadelphia's battered asphalt and noise begin to tire, head for an afternoon at Longwood Gardens, a verdant hamlet 35 miles West of the city in the Brandywine Valley. 1,077 acres of horticultural magnificence occupy one of Pierre S. du...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village