Collected by leila niemann
leila niemann′s Wishlist
118 W 2nd St, Chico, CA 95928, USA
So this is my favorite cafe back home. They have this delicious chamomile tea with frothed milk and honey. The drink is called bowl of soul, and the cafe "The Naked Lounge." ...or as locals and pretentious people call it, "The Naked." It is so...
Hanapepe, HI 96716, USA
At the end of the 11-mile Kalalau Trail lies the most perfectest beach. Gorgeous 360 degree views of cliffs and ocean, fine white sand, natural waterfall for your bathing and hydration needs, tropical fruit ripe for the picking, sea caves, and...
Sea Point, Cape Town, 8005, South Africa
One of my favorite walks in Cape Town is the paved pathway hugging the Atlantic Ocean shoreline between Sea Point and finish by the Mouille Point lighthouse. There is a tiny gelato shop near the corner of Surf and Surry, or for a bigger meal, the...
Emangusi, South Africa
I love a surprise. Looking in the rear view mirror and finding a gang of kids clinging onto the bumper of our truck was a big one. They’d been standing on the road next to a creek crossing earlier, motioning us to slow down – we presumed because...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now