Collected by Yash Sharma
Thiksey Villay, Leh Manali Highway, Thiksey, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
The remote state of Ladakh high in the Indian Himalayas is bordered by China to its right and Kashmir to its left. Travelers who drive to this remote refuge for the thousands of Tibetan refugees who have found safe harbor there will traverse three...
Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
This trip was planned in June of year 2012 I was traveling with my Family. Tour Agent: Mr.Sandeep Kaushik, Numbers are: 09996620365, 09416020365, 0171-2557365 Itinerary: 8TH JUNE IN TRAIN AND 9TH WE WOULD BE IN CHANDIGARH 9th June : Pick up from...
Palchan, Himachal Pradesh 175103, India
At Palchan, dusk is magical. The water from a fall runs below and sun's white rays illuminate the snow-peaked mountains. Wherever home is, the roads within our minds will take us there. Palchan,quiet and contemplative, is outside Manali, just a...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season