Collected by Lebawit Lily Girma, AFAR Local Expert
Lebawit Lily Girma′s Wishlist
8-14 Madden St, Auckland, Wynyard Quarter 1010, New Zealand
First developed when the city hosted the Rugby World Cup in 2011, the harborside Wynyard Quarter has quickly become a favorite destination for Aucklanders. Restaurants, cafés, and bars are especially popular on weekends—standouts...
Hopetoun St, Auckland, New Zealand
If you’re staying in one of the hotels or apartments in Auckland’s CBD and want to make your way to the eating and drinking establishments in the suburb of Ponsonby, don’t take a taxi. Instead, leave a little earlier and walk up Vincent St (off...
Britomart Place, 22 Customs St E, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter