Collected by Leanne Nixon-James
Leanne Nixon-James′s Wishlist
Via Arancio, 1, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Climbing up the narrow, steep steps, anticipating the views that awaited us, we were not disappointed when we reached the top. It's kind of like the ocean, you can stare for a long time and not get bored. The views of the city of Lucca with the...
Piazza Antelminelli, 55100 Lucca LU, Italy
Dedicated to St. Matthew, Lucca’s beautiful cathedral was built in typical Romanesque style in the 12th century and has a curious asymmetrical, tiered façade covered with fantastically complex carvings. The dim interior houses one of the town’s...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter