Collected by Leah Atkinson
Leah Atkinson′s Wishlist
Megalochori 847 00, Greece
If you want to get away from the crowds in Santorini, try Megalochori - one of the prettiest, quietest little villages on the island. The town's location further inland, away from the caldera cliffs, removes it from the typical tourist itinerary....
Lot one Fairfield Road, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Nestled in the hills of St. James about 2,000 feet above Montego Bay’s white sand beaches, its frenetic Hip Strip, championship golf courses, and historic great houses is Ahhh…Ras Natango Gallery and Garden. This beautiful oasis with its terraced...
Extra straps for the colorful woven bags that seemingly everyone in Colombia owns, found here in the coastal town of Santa Marta. These are all handmade, sturdy as hell and sold off a beachfront blanket for the equivalent of about US$10 (less if...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter