Collected by Eric Lieb
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
The most rugged, sketchy roads always seem to lead to the best surf breaks. This photo captures the early morning drive over the hill to Cerritos beach in Baja Mexico. Down below I discovered perfect, glassy rights and only a few early risers in...
Benito Juarez SN Esq. Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, 23033 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
“Dude” is a word that's used a lot around Rancho Pescadero, a small hotel in the surfing town of Todos Santos, located in the Mexican state of Baja California. The rooms here, however, don't reflect the dude aesthetic, which is to say...
Calle Álvaro Obregón 23300, Centro, Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Casa Tota is one of those unique hotels that offers comfort and relaxation while also capturing the unique pulse of the local scene. The staff are very knowledgeable about local day adventure options, the food in the hotel is fresh and delicious,...
Paseo Álvaro Obregón No. 2130-D, Zona Centro, Zona Comercial, 23000 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Tears in my eyes.... I saw my husband danced with this one year old sea lion. Pure emotion. And done with Rodrigo, a guide Who respect those animals with important rules that we have to follow.
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles