Collected by Eric Lieb
Todos Santos, Baja California Sur, Mexico
The most rugged, sketchy roads always seem to lead to the best surf breaks. This photo captures the early morning drive over the hill to Cerritos beach in Baja Mexico. Down below I discovered perfect, glassy rights and only a few early risers in...
Benito Juarez SN Esq. Miguel Hidalgo, Centro, 23033 Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
“Dude” is a word that's used a lot around Rancho Pescadero, a small hotel in the surfing town of Todos Santos, located in the Mexican state of Baja California. The rooms here, however, don't reflect the dude aesthetic, which is to say...
Calle Álvaro Obregón 23300, Centro, Todos Santos, B.C.S., Mexico
Casa Tota is one of those unique hotels that offers comfort and relaxation while also capturing the unique pulse of the local scene. The staff are very knowledgeable about local day adventure options, the food in the hotel is fresh and delicious,...
Paseo Álvaro Obregón No. 2130-D, Zona Centro, Zona Comercial, 23000 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Tears in my eyes.... I saw my husband danced with this one year old sea lion. Pure emotion. And done with Rodrigo, a guide Who respect those animals with important rules that we have to follow.
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 5 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season