Collected by Marie Buffet
60487 Frankfurt, Germany
My favorite area in Frankfurt is Bockenheim, northwest of the town center … of course, I’m completely biased as this was my old neighborhood. Home to Frankfurt's Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Bockenheim is vibrant and lively. The cafés,...
Römerberg 23, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The three interconnected buildings with ridged roofs in Romerberg Plaza make up Frankfurt’s City Hall that truly embodies this city’s historic past. The inside of the building is exceptionally beautiful, with ornate paintings and seamlessly...
Römerberg 26, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Römerberg is a nice place to walk. On a stroll here you'll venture into quaint shops and restaurants. There are plenty of options for great German beer in this area. Plus, it's close to the Main River where after you enjoy your food and beer. Make...
Bahnhofsviertel, 60329 Frankfurt, Germany
This is a pretty nice area of Frankfurt. The locals will jog, walk, read, sunbath, and relax along this beautiful river. After work or school, the Main River attracts all people to relax with friends and family and listen to music as the sun sets....
Opernplatz 1, 60313 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
The old opera is probably the most beautiful place in Frankfurt, easily accessible from the Zeil shopping street, and just terrific in the spring or summer. There is nothing better than good weather as you stand in the large square next to the...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos