Collected by Phuong Tran
Los Angeles, CA 90068, USA
1760 Hillhurst Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90027, USA
Entering the spacious yet cozy outdoors patio of Home Restaurant is like a warm familial embrace. The lush canopy and central coy pond (and fountain lined with mini plastic dinosaurs) set a tranquil yet playful ambiance. The service is friendly,...
Venice Fishing Pier, Venice, CA 90292, USA
The Pacific Ocean is a force that calls to some to jump in and join the dolphins that frequent its waters. Temperatures are warmest in August and September, but wet suits are available to rent year-round. Go surfing or take a stand-up...
1600 Las Virgenes Canyon Rd, Calabasas, CA 91302, USA
Cruising up Las Virgenes Road from Malibu’s beaches, keep your eyes peeled on the right for the unexpected sight of the Malibu Hindu Temple. If you reach Mulholland Highway you’ve gone too far, but it’s worth doubling back for a quick visit to...
1359 W 107th St, Los Angeles, CA 90044, USA
I had been studying for weeks and finally taken my board exam. Tired, nervous and out of sorts my friend and I decided to find shelter in the island of Catalina. Who knew that just off the coast of California one could find such a treasure....
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind