Collected by Lauren McFarland
Avenue d'Ouchy 15, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Switzerland certainly doesn’t lack for world-class chocolate, and Durig Chocolatier continues the tradition with a focus on organic and fair-trade ingredients. At the chocolaterie in the French-speaking Swiss city of Lausanne, master chocolatier...
Avenue du Tribunal-Fédéral 29, 1005 Lausanne, Switzerland
While the rest of the world is selling slabs of meat, chickens with black skin and trinkets that the U.S. rejected at the border...Switzerland is selling sunshine and flowers in their market. Switzerland is still today, just like it was that movie...
Place du Port, 1006 Lausanne, Switzerland
Any walking tour of Lausanne's Ouchy port area always includes the magnificent Château d'Ouchy. The château's tower was originally built in the 12th century and the other parts of the edifice were built and rebuilt over the years, the last time...
Place Saint-François, 1003 Lausanne, Switzerland
Place St-François in Lausanne is located at the end of rue de Bourg and on top of the Flon neighbourhood. The church dates back from the XVIth century and has been converted to Protestantism during Reformation. The square is also home to the big...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local