Collected by Laurie
While on a road trip in Costa Rica, driving in the region west of San Jose, we noticed many cars had stopped, and a row of people were lined up looking over the side of the bridge. Traffic was light, and we were curious, so we stopped too. We had...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys