Collected by Lauren Fowler
Lauren Fowler′s Wishlist
Corso Sant'Anastasia, 27, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
The tragic tale of Romeo and Juliet has been remembered and read over hundreds of years, and is still the driving reason for visiting the Italian city, Verona. Visiting, "La Casa de Giulietta" is very different from other attractions in Verona and...
Via Santa Felicita, 9, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
I was a little hesitant of seeing Juliet's supposed balcony in Verona, but not going would be silly. And once I went, it was actually quite quaint and sweet. However, you enter through a short tunnel that is covered in gum. GUM and graffiti. It's...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys