Collected by Laurel MacMillan
Laurel MacMillan′s Wishlist
Isla Holbox, Quintana Roo, Mexico
This tiny island is north of Isla Mujeres and Cancun and is only 26 miles long and offers visitors in search of a "Robinson Crusoe" experience the perfect escape. Long, sweeping beaches beckon with water sports, snorkeling, sport fishing, and...
Boulevard Kukulcan km 16.5, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Ah Cacao's chocolate shop near the beach is packed with irresistible, traditional Maya candy. Their cocoa beans are grown in the hills of Tabasco and, in the Maya tradition, their chocolate is mixed in the Yucatan with butter and nuts. The...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December