Collected by Laura LaBrie
Laura LaBrie′s Wishlist
#277HEo, St Sisowat, Sangkat Phsar Kandal I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh 12204, Cambodia
This summer, Keen generously donated hiking boots for all of our 80 Learning AFAR students! Typically, our students come from urban areas, and these trips offer their first experiences in nature. The majority of our students have never been hiking...
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico
What combats humidity and sweltering air that feels like it's being expelled from a jet engine? Paletas! At less than a dollar and in a range of bright juicy flavors, these little Mexican popsicles offer a melty respite from the summer heat. Try...
Av. Nte. esquina Avenida Constituyentes lote 3 Manzana 53 No.5, Centro, 77710 Solidaridad, Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
You find yourself in Playa del Carmen, the place of night life, clubs, and most importantly, parties. As the locals say, "you come to Playa to party." But that's just the problem; you're not here to party. You're passing through because you've...
San Pedro, Belize
My girlfriend and I had awoken this morning on Caye Caulker to dark clouds and torrential downpours, after having recently arrived from the land of rain ourselves, the Pacific Northwest. Needless to say, we were in dire need of some Vitamin D, so...
Ambergris Caye, Belize
Rent a golf cart in San Pedro, grab a towel, and head off on a day of adventure. Locals will likely send you to the island's "Secret Beach" when asked where to head for a quiet day on some pristine sand. Bring a map and $10 Belizean ($5 U.S.) to...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village