Collected by Laura Gore
Laura Gore′s Wishlist
Bocawina Hill, Belize
If it's adventure and an adrenaline-pumping experience you seek, waterfall rappelling in southern Belize is perfect for you. Bocawina National Forest, located in the Belize’s Stann Creek District, is home to two majestic waterfalls—the 100ft...
Western Highway San Ignacio town, San Ignacio, Belize
On a hill just above the town of San Ignacio, on a site that only covers about two acres, lie the Maya ruins of Cahal Pech. Like so many of the Maya sites around Belize, steps have been taken to ensure that what remains is preserved and that...
Rock Stone Pond, Belize
Just 45-minutes north of Belize City, Altun Ha is a complex of Mayan ruins dating back hundreds of years. Once the "treasury" for the Mayan people, Altun Ha is one of the most important Mayan sites in the country. Go on a tour of the place with...
35 Boca del Rio Drive, San Pedro, Belize
One of the newest resorts on Ambergris Caye is Aqua Vista Suites, a boutique property featuring six one-bedroom suites right on the beach. Located just north of town, Aqua Vista is a short 5-10 minute walk to the center of town and 10 steps away...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun