Collected by Laura G. Fallon
Laura G. Fallon′s Wishlist
Liuhekou Rd, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China, 200000
As a bag designer, I am always researching the 'way we carry' in different cultures. Traveling throughout China, one thing is clear....No matter what you need to get from point A to B....you can do it on a Bike. I snapped this photo while walking...
169 ش محمد فريد، وسط البلد، عابدين، محافظة القاهرة، Egypt
I saw an awful lot of Niqabs (full body coverings with just slits for the eyes) on the street, but I also saw a whole lotta NAUGHTY! Every other shop seemed to be a garishly lit lingerie emporium run by stern looking religious men in gallebeyas...
Al Motaz Ldin Allah, El-Darb El-Ahmar, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Cairo is known as the “City of a Thousand Minarets” but there are indeed many more than that these days and they rise up out of the hazy, crowded streets like fingers on a giant hand pointing strait to heaven. “This way up”, they seem to say, as...
Simonsgatan 7, 00100 Helsingfors, Finland
Feeling overwhelmed? Kampin Kappeli (Chapel of Silence) is the perfect place to relax and reflect. If you visit Helsinki when the temperatures are still chilly like I did, it's also the perfect place to warm up before venturing back out into the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna